ICHS Town is a housing project of Islamabad Co-operative Housing Scheme near new Islamabad Airport. It is a registered project under ICT administration cooperative societies department and its registration number is 313.
Following NOCs have been obtained by ICHS from concerned departments:
- Registration No. 313, Co-operative Societies Department, ICT, Islamabad.
- NOC No. 567/SL/N-I/TP/TMAF from Tehsil Municipal Administration (TMA), Fateh Jang.
- NOC No.6/53/Misc/D-28/2008 from Ministry of Defence, Government of Pakistan.
- NOC No. HQCAA/1124/44/ATS(P/C) 2693 from Civil Aviation Authority, Headquarters, Karachi.
- NOC No. DD(EIA)EPA/F-80(IEE)/0307/2009/2892 from Environmental Protection Department, Government of Punjab.
As you can see it is map attached above, the society is going to get direct access through Kashmir Highway Extension that will give it easy approach to New Islamabad Airport as well as Islamabad.
ICHS Town offers the following basic amenities to its residents:
- Under Ground Electricity
- Street Lights
- Sewerage System
- Schools and College
- Boundary Wall
- Greens Belts along Roads
- Wide Carpeted Road Network
- Jamia Masjid
- Parks and Play Areas
- Shopping Centers
The map divides the society into 6 residential sectors comprising mostly of 1 kanal residential plot. There are different sizes of commercial plots also available in the commercial markaz of the society.
ICHS Town has recently revised its master plan and included more blocks with different sizes of residential plots. We are sharing a copy of the revised master plan below: